- Category: Latest Updates
- Published on Wednesday, 25 July 2012 19:34
To be available in 10, 20, 40 and 80 mg
Dr Reddy’s Laboratories has launched Atorvastatin calcium tablets 10 mg, 20 mg, 40 mg and 80 mg, a bioequivalent generic version of Lipitor (atorvastatin calcium) tablets in the US market following the approval by the United States Food & Drug Administration (US FDA) of Dr Reddy’s ANDA for atorvastatin calcium tablets.
The Lipitor brand had US sales of approximately $8.07 billion for the most recent 12 months ending March 2012 according to IMS Health. Dr Reddy’s Atorvastatin calcium tablets in 10 mg, 20 mg, 40 mg and 80 mg are available in bottle count sizes of 90 and 500.
EP News Bureau
- Johnson & Johnson launches OTC congestion relief syrup
- European Medicines Agency recommends authorisation of Glybera
- Editorial Advisory Board
- GlobalData analysts focus on early detection and prevention of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Daara Patel - PPP model is necessary to make healthcare accessible to all
- Dr Purvish Parikh - Focus should be on prevention rather than treatment
- Amit Backliwal - We need to dramatically change our speed of development